My past few months in collage form...
Those same few months in list form...
- 3 days a week of baseball
- 2 days a week of soccer
- one 4th grade STEM fair project (which won 1st place at her school!)
- one 3rd grade research presentation on conjoined twins (really interesting)
- one 1st grade research presentation on Bald Eagles
- 3 end-of-the-year art shows and Spring concerts (one for each kid, all on separate nights)
- one long-term subsitute job for several weeks in Kindergarten (wow, was that exhausting)
- an embarrassing amount of time playing Candy Crush Saga instead of doing something more productive once the kids were in bed at night
Yup, no real excuses, I was just a mom, alternating between being super busy and totally wiped out.
In any case, though, I'm back. I have several cool posts about things we did over the past few months that I didn't blog about and we've done a few fun things since school let out. As I catch up with new posts, I'll also be sharing some really fun older posts on our Facebook page that I think you'll enjoy.
Oh, and make me feel better, has your Spring/Summer been crazy like mine? Were you able to manage everything or did you let stuff slide too so you could just chill out some nights?