Welcome to our latest Themed Collection!
Some of the best times I've had with my kids
have been on our many outings and trips.
Whether it's discovering new places together
or sharing with them a place I've been to before
and seeing it through their eyes,
getting in the car for a new adventure is always fun!
Let's use this link party to share
all of our kid-friendly road trip adventures!
Think of it as our very own travel guide.
Share your posts about the places
you've gone with kids.
Include zoos, museums, parks,
historical places, amusement parks,
local attractions, etc.
If you've gone there, your kids liked it,
and you wrote a post about it,
share it here!
A few guidelines:
1. You can link up as many outings and trips as you want, as long as they are kid-friendly. To help keep this collection easy to navigate, please keep your title brief with the name of the place, the city and the state.
For example,Herr's Snack Food Factory(Nottingham, PA)
2. Please don't link up your business, shop or unrelated posts.
(To keep this collection a relevant & helpful resource, I'll delete any unrelated links)
3. As with all my link parties, this one will be on-going,
so you can link up your new ideas at any time
and stop back often for fresh inspiration.
4. By linking up, you're allowing me permission to feature your photo
and a description of your project in a "5 Fun Ideas" Featured Post.
(With a link back to your full post, of course)
5. Finally, the more people who know about this collection,
the better it will be. Help spread the word by including
a text link back to Come Together Kids.
Spread the word even further by sharingthis post on Facebook or Pinterest!