Check it out...
I know a lot of schools use dry erase boards, but I think these could be even better for several reasons. First, they're way cheaper. Second, you don't have worry about dry erase markers which are pricey and dry out quickly. Third, you can even make your own little reusable worksheets with this method!
Here's how to do it (it's super easy!)
1. Get a sheet of dark construction paper, a foam paintbrush and some white glue.
2. Using the brush, cover the entire sheet of paper with a thin layer of glue.
3. Let it dry completely, then "season" your chalkboard by rubbing the side of a piece of chalk over the whole surface and wiping it off.
4. For added durability, you could mount your new little chalkboard onto a piece of cardboard if you'd like.
5. To make a reusable worksheet, just write using a white crayon before you paint on the glue, then continue with the other steps.
Pretty darn cool, isn't it??!! They're easy and cheap enough to make a whole bunch of different ones for your kids at home or to make a set for your classroom if you're a teacher.