Check these snacks out...
Here's what you'll need...
- Bugles snacks
- Peanut butter
- Orange and White Melting chocolates
1. Start by filling each Bugle with a little bit of peanut butter. I didn't do anything fancy, just used a knife to spread a little bit into each one. (You'll find that the openings on some of the Bugles are too narrow to get much peanut butter in. You can just snack on those "defective" ones as you're working! :) )
2. Next, melt your orange melting chocolates and dip the peanut butter end of the Bugles in the chocolate. Put on waxed paper to cool.
3. Do the same with your white melting chocolates and dip the pointed end in the white.
4. Allow your treats to cool and harden and they're ready to go!
Let me tell you, these were a huge hit with the kids (even their dad loved them). The combination of the chocolate & peanut butter with the salty crunchiness of the Bugles was delicious. It reminded us a bit of a candy bar, a Kit Kat maybe, but with a little more saltiness and crunch.