Check it out!
Doesn't it look almost 3D? My daughter's is on the top (in rainbow colors, of course!) and I used the cool colors on the bottom. Now look how simple it is...
Here's what you need:
- your hand
- plain piece of white paper
1. Trace your hand and a bit of your wrist in pencil.
2. Using marker, draw a straight line across until you reach the pencil outline of your hand. Make a curve from one line to the next, then continue in a straight line.
3. Continue making lines until the whole paper is covered, always making the lines curve within the outline of the hand.
4. If necessary, when you're finished, touch up and fill in any white spots that you missed.
Pretty cool, isn't it? My daughter is 9 and was able to do it no problem. It did take a little bit of time and patience, but I'm sure younger children could also handle it fine and produce similar results ( I know my younger two will be giving it a try someday soon)
Look, it's a match!