A friend in my mom's club shared this dessert idea in a post about good campfire recipes. We don't have a fire pit and we're not going camping any time soon, but we tried it on the grill last night and it was delicious!
|Warm and gooey deliciousness!!|
peanut butter or mini marshmallows
1. Cut off the top stem of your banana and slice the banana (in its peel) down the inside face.
2. Fill the crevice with chocolate chips, mini marshmallows and/or peanut butter.
3. Spray a piece of aluminum foil with a little bit of cooking spray and tightly wrap up the banana.
4. Put it on the grill or in the hot coals for 5-10 minutes. ( I did about 5 minutes on the grill, but could have gone a little bit longer )
5. Let cool briefly until you're able to unwrap the foil and enjoy with a spoon.
I did peanut butter and chocolate chips and it was delicious!! ( the kids did marshmallows and chocolate chips and liked it, but actually liked my peanut butter one better)